Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm Back



I switched and flipped and changed and remolded and remade the Blog for the beginning of the week. Logo's kind of creepy but eh what can you do?



Anybody who only knows of my Blog because of Triond and visits the forum's would have notice ton's of people including my self feuding with Sexyhood03 (I think that's her name) and i want to be the first to say i don't have a problem with her in fact somebody who thinks of themselves so highly must have a reason to right? The problem I have is how she spams her stuff throughout the Forum. In addition to that she doesn't take criticism very well..... but basically what I'm trying to say is she's a decent writer who if they could open there mind a little bit to other people's suggestions she would be more successful. I might even add some of her works to my Blog.......maybe......if we resolve our little conflict..........maybe.
^
^
^
^
^

Did i say all that just to attract Triond user's? Maybe.
Sort of like how i put a picture of Rihanna on top of the article to attract who ever is currently reading my blogs attention. That's right this has nothing to do with Rihanna.



No comments:

Post a Comment